PERSONAL INJURY | ACCIDENT
Did you know that insurance companies are allowed to be evasive and not respond to you? The goal of many insurance companies is to minimize payouts and bolster their bottom line. They can do this by law. That’s why it is so important to have legal help from a highly skilled and experienced personal injury attorney. They take on the insurance company for you, getting you the full and fair compensation you deserve.
- Car Crash
- Trucking Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Collision
- Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
- Fatalities and Wrongful Death
Hiring a criminal defense attorney provides you a voice. A criminal defense attorney speaks for you as a filter, a buffer between you and the police and the prosecutor. They ensure your side of the story isn’t lost in the criminal justice system.
If arrested, follow these guidelines. Stay Calm. Remember, DON’T TALK TO THE POLICE. Their job is to find out what happened and who did the act.
- Contact your attorney immediately. You Have the Right to Legal Representation
- What you say can be held against you
- DUI and DWI Charges
- Drug Charges
Get your bankruptcy and debt management questions answered in a free consultation with Laub Law Firm. Laub and Laub will review your unique situation and explain:
- What Can Bankruptcy Do for Me?
- Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, What is the Difference?
- How Can I Save My Home?
- Won’t Bankruptcy Ruin My Credit Forever?
- Won’t I Lose Everything I Own?
You can retain legal counsel without worrying about how to pay for the help you need. Laub and Laub Law Firm offers payment plans. Our offices are located in Reno and Carson City, Nevada. We also have offices in Truckee and South Lake Tahoe, California. Our experienced lawyers and attorneys are here to service all of your legal representation needs.
- For more than 55 years, the attorneys at Laub Law Firm have successfully guided clients through difficult contested divorces and high-asset, complex divorces.
- With skill, knowledge, and experience, our attorneys have advocated for clients through domestic abuse and restraining orders, as well as interstate removal and parental relocations.
- Laub Law firm provides services as well for uncontested divorce, alimony and spousal payment support, and asset and debt division.
Child custody cases, including visitation and support, to amending previously established terms, or changing guardianship and adopting a child, our attorneys maintain a calm, supportive demeanor. Laub’s reputation for results reassures our clients. Our attorneys have the resources and experience that get our client’s their desired outcome.
Schedule an appointment online or at one of our offices with our attorneys and lawyers in Reno, Carson City, Nevada, or Truckee, South Lake Tahoe, California.
Your medical and financial needs are at the discretion of your employer’s insurance company. It’s the insurance company who decides, not you, the amount of medical services you will receive as well as the financial compensation provided while you're injured and can’t work.
How familiar are you with the state laws governing Nevada Workers’ Compensation insurance or California Workers’ Compensation?
What you don’t know can cost you in medical care and wage reimbursement. An experienced worker’s compensation attorney knows how to handle push-back from the insurance company, so you receive the full benefits for the injury suffered.
A Laub and Laub Law firm workers’ compensation lawyer can help you:
- File A Workers’ Comp Claim
- Look To Other Sources of Compensation
- Appeal a Denied Claim
- Advocate For Your Rights Under State Laws For Workers’ Compensation
- Third-Party Lawsuits
WILLS | TRUSTS | PROBATE
Probate isn’t simple. There is so much to know as an executor of an estate. Did you know that probate needs to be opened within 30 days of a person’s passing? Did you also know it depends on the value of the estate whether or not probate needs to be open?
- How long does probate court take? Probate takes 120 to 180 days to complete.
- Can the deceased’s social security number be used for different transactions? No, the executor of the estate needs to obtain a Tax ID number from the IRS.
- Is an attorney needed to begin the proceedings for Probate? Probate deals with legality of transferring property. An invaluable resource is an experienced probate attorney.
Laub and Laub Law Firm attorneys and lawyers can help. Our offices are located in Reno, Carson City, Nevada and Truckee, South Lake Tahoe, California. Call for a free consultation today.