Wills & Estates
With offices in Reno and South Lake Tahoe, the Law Firm of Laub & Laub offers effective estate planning and probate services to clients throughout Nevada and California. Our firm was established in 1965, and since then, we have won a respected reputation in our communities. In fact, many of our clients refer friends and family to us, testifying to our quality client service and results.
Our lawyers are here to help you with all your estate-related needs. We have in-depth experience with the following matters, among others:
- Wills — Don't leave your family members guessing about what you want to happen after you pass away. Create a clear, legally enforceable will.
- Trusts — Placing assets into trusts can be a strategic tool that helps avoid the expenses of probate. We can assist with special needs trusts, charitable trusts and many others.
- Powers of attorney — It's important to choose a trusted family member or friend who can act on your behalf, should you become incapacitated.
- Advance health care directives — What type of medical care do you want to receive? What kind of procedures or treatments do you want to avoid? Advance health care directives/living wills let you plan ahead.
- Guardianships — For minor children and adult children with special needs, naming a guardian is a critical part of the estate planning process.
- Probate and estate administration — Let us guide you through the complexities of paying off debts, distributing assets to heirs and fulfilling all the other responsibilities of an executor or personal representative.
What Type Of Estate Plan Is Right For You?
A generic, one-size-fits-all approach to estate planning is never in anyone's best interest. When you turn to the Law Firm of Laub & Laub, you can count on us to tailor our recommendations to your unique needs. One of our lawyers will personally sit down with you and discuss your goals, your fears and your family's circumstances. Then, your attorney will work with you to craft an estate plan that truly fits your situation.
Learn more about our approach and our services by calling us at 775-333-5282 (Reno) or 530-577-5282 (South Lake Tahoe). You can also reach our law firm online.